A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
Funniest joke you've heard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

Funniest joke you've heard

5 posters

Go down

Funniest joke you've heard Empty Funniest joke you've heard

Post by Sousuke Unagai Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 am

Ok pretty simple some of us need a laugh occasionally so what's the funniest joke you've heard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jimmy received a parrot for Christmas. The parrot was fully grown, with a very bad attitude and worse vocabulary.

Every other word was an expletive; those that weren't expletives were, to say the least, rude. Jimmy tried to change the bird's attitude by constantly saying polite words, playing soft music... anything he could think of. Nothing worked.

He yelled at the bird, and the bird got worse. He shook the bird, and the bird got madder and more rude.

Finally, in a moment of desperation, Jimmy put the parrot in the freezer. For a few moments he heard the bird swearing, squawking, kicking and screaming and then, suddenly, there was absolute quiet.

Jimmy was frightened that he might have actually hurt the bird, and quickly opened the freezer door.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto Jimmy's extended arm and said, "I'm sorry that I offended you with my language and my actions, and I ask your forgiveness. I will endeavor to correct my behavior".

Jimmy was astounded at the changes in the bird's attitude and was about to ask what had changed him, when the parrot continued, "May I ask what the Chicken did?"

i couldn't stop laughing at this
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 43
element : fire

Back to top Go down

Funniest joke you've heard Empty Re: Funniest joke you've heard

Post by Aliana Urufu Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! xDDDD........................O.o i dun get it
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 59
whatever : i am the angels wings and the devils horns
dating : Dark-kun x3
element : water
demon/curse mark : The devils bite

Character sheet
Chakra:
Funniest joke you've heard Left_bar_bleue100/100Funniest joke you've heard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

http://www.theninjaway.forumsmotion.com     http://www.blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 am

*doesn't get it.*
Aoiharu
Aoiharu
Hokage/Taijutsu Master/Hyuuga Leader/Medic/Slacker-Offer :D

Female
Number of posts : 66
whatever : I am a fool, but aren't we all?
element : shadows

Character sheet
Chakra:
Funniest joke you've heard Left_bar_bleue100/100Funniest joke you've heard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money: 1000 yen
Territory:

https://www.youtube.com/LDYeah

Back to top Go down

Post by raikuni Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 am

the jokes pretty funny xD
raikuni
raikuni
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader

Male
Number of posts : 190
whatever : piss me off and i will kill you
dating : nobody at the moment
element : lightening
demon/curse mark : Rokubi Raijuu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Funniest joke you've heard Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Funniest joke you've heard Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Money: unknown
Territory: Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Adlet Kyūketsuki Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:25 am

Its an old one but...

Bill Gates, george W bush, Tony Blair, the pope and a little girl are on a plane flying at 20000 ft over France. Suddenly the engines fail and the plane is destined to crash. At that the pilots run out of the flight deck with parachutes on and jump out leaving their passengers to fend for themselves. They soon discover that there are 5 of then but only 4 parachutes. Tony Blair steps up and says, “I am the prime minister of the UK, and my people need me. If I die my country will be in turmoil. Everyone agrees and Tony puts on a parachute and jumps. Next Bill Gates jumps up “ I have given loads to the world of computing, without me the industry might collapse. The world needs me” They all agree and Bill puts on his parachute and jumps. Right Away george W bush steps up looking worried “I am the president of the United States, my people respect me and need me. Sometimes they thing I am stupid but im not really. I am very clever and need to live for my country!” They all agree and george gets ready and jumps from the plane. Now it is only the little girl and the pope left in the airplane. The pope turns to the little girl and says, “I have lived my life, and you still have yours to live. Please take the parachute and save yourself” at that the little girl laughs and says “don’t be silly, there are still two parachutes left. george bush just jumped out the plane with my school bag! “
Adlet Kyūketsuki
Adlet Kyūketsuki
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 32
element : fire
demon/curse mark : The Seven Tailed Bijuu
Kaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content